Friday, November 9, 2012

He's Back

Yes I am back, bold and today of all days I am tired, before you roll your eyes at this being one of those places where I share, incessantly and inappropriately.

Some how, I feel like I went over the wire some how, like I have been liberated from something or someone.  I am looking at today as being on a mission, to change first myself, and then some other folks. Last night I dreamed about a pool and a canyon where people were trapped and content, to the point that they had a Stockholm Syndrome with being in the canyon, one afternoon I figured out a way to drain the pond and one man escaped, and the rest of the folks in the canyon, could not figure out what had happened and they were busy posting lost person signs for the one man that got out, I got tired of trying to convince every one that the way forward was to go over the wire, somehow they wanted to stay in the canyon. I am going to work on this some more, I feel a good story coming on.

Nikon Coolpix L810 16MP 26X Optical Zoom Black Digital Camera (Google Affiliate Ad)I want to write a little about the recently past election, this was a sad event, because I really feel like nobody has learned anything and the left is busy pounding their chest and the right is crying in their beer/coffee/tea/soda. Stop both of you. Neither of your candidates were all that fantastic, as you are not looking for the greater good of your country, and yes this is one instance where collectivism needs to apply, as we have come too far in the past 200 odd years to descend into some sort of third world anarchy and commence eating our young. And yes the President does not have alot to do with many things, in fact he or she controls nothing, but should be able to suggest, initiate, lead and should do so, I will save another volley for Congress, for another day, for they are not blameless, either.

No comments: