Wednesday, March 19, 2008

More dog days

Here goes, more on the dog saga. I searched high and low on the internet, apparently its the new efficient way to look for a new pooch, I've taken to look here because like many of my fellow Americans, my days are very full, the roads around me are clogged with more of my fellow Americans who can't get anywhere fast except to drive there.(Thanks to the politicians and the petroleum and automobile companies that fund them) Anyway while I digress, here is the crux of my complaint; All that I want to get is a dog, almost any dog will do, he just needs to be small, so that he does not and will not walk my wife(even though I have my doubts) He needs not be very lazy, the humans in the house cover that just fine. He needs to not shed when the Lord above announces a permanent season change.

No comments: